GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Garaged kept and well maintained '02 Goldwing with Anti-lock Brakes, custom Ultimate seat w/backrest (original stock seat – never used in box), Cee Bailey Windscreen, wind deflectors, fog lights, Garmin Navigation, upgraded sound sytem speakers with built-in MP3 player that holds up to 900 songs (BikeMP3, plugs into factory CD cable), CB radio, Kuryakyn floorboards, heel shifter, highway pegs, passenger floorboards, armrests and top trunk luggage rack with bag, and misc chrome pieces. 95,000 miles with oil/filter changes every 3000 miles. All scheduled maintenance done on time and all recalls up to date. New battery, brake pads, fluids, newer Bridgestone tires. Owners manual, two fobs, maintenance records, repair manual and new spare items (grommets, fuses, air/oil filter) Needs nothing and ready for the highway. Bought new Wing and wife won't let me keep both! $6,590 obo. Located in Havre de Grace, Maryland. PM me or call (703) 402-1682

Attachments

·
IronMan
17,631 Posts
Ck board guy looking for bike good luck

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ck board guy looking for bike good luck

UncleJohn, I'm missing something... who's looking for a bike? By the way, in the winter I live in Indian Harbour Beach... we're almost neighbors! --Ralph

·
IronMan
17,631 Posts
UncleJohn, I'm missing something... who's looking for a bike? By the way, in the winter I live in Indian Harbour Beach... we're almost neighbors! --Ralph
SORRY SOMEONE WAS LOOKING TO GET A WING N GUESS I GOT IT WRONG ! :surprise::wink2:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey folks, I don't think I'm overpriced ... is there something here that's keeping buyers away? I'd appreciate any help. --Ralph

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I say just have patience. The only real issue I see is the mileage. 2005+ seem to be getting more attention. However I have a friend in Illinois who wants to acquire a GL1800 and may possibly be interested. I'll be sure to pass this on to him.:thumbup:

Corventure Dave

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SOLD ---SOLD -------- SOLD
Well, it's gone to a good home for $6000. I think a fair price. Thanks to all for looking and for your comments. --Ralph

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.