GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Real nice shape in a honda ring binder and it includes the electrical troubleshooting section $125.00 and shipping. And after a recent snafu with the post office that cost me money I will no longer ship through the mail so this will be UPS shipping roughly $17.00 or so.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can get it from dealer fo $75.00
Seriously! That huge service manual is only $75.00? Not the owners manual, this is a factory service manual close to 4 inches thick. If thats so i'll have to do some more checking into this...

·
Registered
185 Posts
My factory manual is still wrapped but it is probably over 2 inches thick with no binder and I paid $65 at my local dealer! It does include electrical troubleshooting manual as well, it's the only manual they offer other than the owners manual.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
268 Posts
Bought complete 2001-2010, with all extras and updates for $65.00 plus shipping. I do not usually post to classifieds with what I paid for something, but you asked. Oh yeah. Go ahead and post it on ebay. I do not think anyone could care less if you post it on ebay. I do not understand the "You better buy it at my price or I will post it on ebay" threat from sellers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.