GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2002 Goldwing, non-ABS, black with lots of chrome extras. 33K miles, recent VA safety inspection, The bike received a flushing/replacing of clutch and brake fluid, new Honda brake pads, and a YUSA premium battery at last dealer visit.* The engine oil has been changed every 3K miles.* There are 4k miles on tires and have 10k additional life…..see pictures of tread.* There are 2 Honda Keys & 3 extra keys...same key operates all locks.* Also one radio knob key. Has a "belly pan", aux cable In the left glove box for MP3 mini-cable to connect players for music that's distributed to the speakers or through the headset intercom.** Has chrome rotor covers and lots of other chrome accents * 3-ring Honda Shop Manual and an electronic DVD in addition.** An additional 12 volt output has been added for the driver in left glove box, added volt meter, chrome luggage rack, saddlebag and trunk trim lights. Ultimate Big Boy seat with back rest (1100 new) and rain covers, rides and runs like new. 703-969-8156
$10,000

Pls pass the word to friends about the bike. PM for more info, pics, or phone number.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Price Lowered

$10,500 and this bike has an ultimate king seat that is the best seat I have ever ridden on. The seat is was put on new in June this year.

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
bump
Good price for someone needing a Wing.
I like the volt meter!:thumbup:

·
Registered
244 Posts
Sure wish I had the $$$$$$. Free bump.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still for sale 10K even

Bike is still for sale. 10K even gets a great deal. Bike is financed with USAA, will be an easy deal.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Has all the recalls and frame inspection been done? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,184 Posts
Silverman
are you interested in selling the seat ? my friend is looking to buy one..

he can pay w/ Pay Pal..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sold

I appreciate the recent interest. The bike is sold. It sold through this forum which was great. Transaction was clean and easy. Thanks for all the support.

are you interested in selling the seat ? my friend is looking to buy one..

he can pay w/ Pay Pal..[/QUOTE]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.