GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just about perfect condition. I'm the second owner after a Lady rider owned it 17 years. It has a Mustang seat with a backrest, highway foot rests, upper and lower air wings, belly pan, battery tender connection, Traxxion suspension upgrades, turn down exhaust tips and a J&M Bluetooth audio installed in the trunk where the CD changer was. It plays MP3s and music from any Bluetooth device. You can also receive calls from a cell phone. Also comes with HJC helmet with J&M headset and complete repair manual and CDs.

Neihaus Cycles in Litchfield, IL did all the maintenance and recalls.....all fluids changed, air filter, sparkplugs and new tires last spring.
It runs perfect. I've ridden for 47 years and my wife says she is done!! So....she wants a Corvette. I can't have both. I'm located in east central Illinois and can deliver within reason.

I can send more photos. I'm on my tablet and only have these 2.

I can guarantee that the only 2 marks on this bike will take anyone a few minutes to find.

[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Mmmmmm, I already have a 2015 F6B (in Las Vegas) and a 2007 NAV (in Orlando)... But boy this bike is tempting.

IMHO this bike, at this price, is going to sell fast.

GLWS

Reactions: Rolfsted

·
Registered
12 Posts
Why do the good ones show up 1000's of miles away? Maybe you need a vacation out to Las Vegas and I can pick it up there?
Looks very clean. Good luck with the sale

·
Registered
2,872 Posts
A little info requested.... 2003 with 1st owner having it 17 years... and it's 17 years old... with less than 1,000 miles / year average. How long have you owned it? How many miles have you put on it? Were any of the aftermarket things put on by you?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I bought it last April with 14,954 miles. The husband and wife each had a 2003. He had a burgundy or red and she the Hotrod yellow. They trailered the bikes to wherever and then rode. He said they just got too old.....and I think I am also.

They put all the aftermarket items on except for the J&M Bluetooth. They bought it and never put it on so I had Neihaus remove the CD changer and install it.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Why do the good ones show up 1000's of miles away? Maybe you need a vacation out to Las Vegas and I can pick it up there?
Looks very clean. Good luck with the sale
Hmmm...I've never been to Vegas.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, let me see...I could ride straight south to New Orleans, head west into Texas, follow 10 to Palm Desert, head north and catch 15 to Vegas.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Well, let me see...I could ride straight south to New Orleans, head west into Texas, follow 10 to Palm Desert, head north and catch 15 to Vegas.
Or, you could bring it to the North Georgia mountains, and on the way down hit the Tail of the Dragon and maybe over to The Great Smoky Mountains National Park.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Just about perfect condition. I'm the second owner after a Lady rider owned it 17 years. It has a Mustang seat with a backrest, highway foot rests, upper and lower air wings, belly pan, battery tender connection, Traxxion suspension upgrades, turn down exhaust tips and a J&M Bluetooth audio installed in the trunk where the CD changer was. It plays MP3s and music from any Bluetooth device. You can also receive calls from a cell phone. Also comes with HJC helmet with J&M headset and complete repair manual and CDs.

Neihaus Cycles in Litchfield, IL did all the maintenance and recalls.....all fluids changed, air filter, sparkplugs and new tires last spring.
It runs perfect. I've ridden for 47 years and my wife says she is done!! So....she wants a Corvette. I can't have both. I'm located in east central Illinois and can deliver within reason.

I can send more photos. I'm on my tablet and only have these 2.

[email protected]
PM sent to you.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Also, when I said I would deliver within reason I was thinking around 150-200 miles. I would trailer it. Uhaul has nice motorcycle trailers cheap to rent.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I would not have an issue traveling 1000+miles to pick up a nice Wing like that.
Fly one way, 3 days home. Or rent a car one way.
Had a friend do that several years ago. I met him half way home.
Of course that's just me. Just food for thought.

Corventure Dave

1 - 17 of 17 Posts