GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2003 GL1800 the previous owner did not invest in intercom helmet hardware my bride has been very quiet on our rides. I asked her why her response she told me it takes too much effort to share. Here is my question. Before i spend several hundred dollars diagnosing a problem with a 17 year old vehicle. I keed some help in how i can check out the system before.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Where are you from?

The Honda audio system is quite reliable. If there is a failure it often relates to the headset vs. the actual onboard system. If we knew where you live someone may be able to meet you and check the system with their helmets. Alternatively, you could watch for used headsets. They come up for sale fairly frequently, either in this board's classifieds or on local ads (Craigslist, marketplace, newspaper).

Reactions: DaveFromDenver

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My location is close to Purdue University in Indiana. If any one is located close to me so I might test the system before i by and head sets.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Too bad. dave ritsema just sold a headset for cheap money right there in your state.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts