Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is the Ultimate King seat,
that was in the original post, no longer available?

I'll let you know. I had a buyer coming over today and they got delayed and then could not make it. He's expressed interest in the "missing" Ultimate seat also. I'll know more tomorrow if he takes that or the stock seat.

Thanks for your interest!!!!
John

Reactions: cycledude

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sold

Ultimate sold with it. As a testament to the seat. He rode both stock and Ultimate seats and was smiling when returning from riding the Ultimate. He thought all seats were the same until today!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He got a very nice deal !

He said when he arrived and saw how clean all the cars were and the yard and garage he knew he had come to the right spot. I shot him a note today to see if he sat in the garage last night staring at it? Yes, he did!

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
Sold Thanks for looking
Oh my.....you must of put your bike for sale on Craigslist. CL brings in the Riff Raff.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh my.....you must of put your bike for sale on Craigslist. CL brings in the Riff Raff.

I use Craig'slist often and have no issues. I sold two cars for a pal in PHX recently with no problems.

I had one come-on scam on this listing but that's what the delete button is for. I had one call from a local CL reader and he purchased the cycle over the phone in 5 minutes. I'll be posting my stock seat and Packit Rak shortly here and on Craiglist ....but because of the cost of shipping larger items I'm guessing I need to find someone local.

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
I use Craig'slist often and have no issues. I sold two cars for a pal in PHX recently with no problems.

I had one come-on scam on this listing but that's what the delete button is for. I had one call from a local CL reader and he purchased the cycle over the phone in 5 minutes. I'll be posting my stock seat and Packit Rak shortly here and on Craiglist ....but because of the cost of shipping larger items I'm guessing I need to find someone local.
No issues? Says you.... I sure wouldn't want those two guys coming to my door. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.