GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is my VTX, low miles and in great condition. Has Switchblade windshield, that pops right off and back on, comes with windshield bag to store. Chrome lowers, Mustang seat, new tires on the rear, this spring, front tire has about 5K on it, looks good. 106 HP and it has a 6 degree rake on the front neck, steers very nice and easy. MotorTrike kit with air ride and they use a Ford rear Diff. Miles will increase as she is still riding it. Also has a Power Commander fuel tuner installed, installed. highway & crash bars, chrome radiator cover, LED flashing tail lights, break away cruise control.

It was pin striped at the Wing Ding in IN, very nice job, didn't go overboard. Sounds great, it really can bark if you want it to, a real hot rod ride. I have the original seat, if you wanted it. I have installed a J&M CB radio, handle bar mount, and connects to helmet speakers via plug in down cord, also comes with a fire stick antenna. Tank has leather bib with storage pocket. A large leather cargo bag is included and sits on the rear luggage rack. I will include a Harbor Freight trailer with LED tail lights that we always pulled with the trike.

This is a very nice, clean, low miles, sharp trike. $12500 OBO 13,200 miles. More pictures on ebay listing buy out is set at $11500

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131220035508?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Picking up her 2014 RTS SE6 Spyder in the AM. You get a free cargo trailer with this trike, make an offer.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Taking offers....will try to post a picture of the trailer.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lower price

buy out is down to $12,500.00 for a quick sale.......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts