GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This bike was built for my wife to be a show bike and we are the original owners. It started as a 2 wheeler and won 2 place @ WD 2007 as a 2 wheeler. It won first place @ WD 2008 as a trike. 36,000 miles and she does not want to ride anymore. The bike has won too many local bike shows to count plus a few at buckeye rally. It now has an ultimate seat with yellow strip. $17,500

PM IF YOU WANT MORE INFO OR MORE PICTURES

some more info. CB, EZ steer, running boards, all balls, optional rear bumper upgrade, rear brake upgrade, extra fuel tank,chrome front wheel, hitch, wired for trailer, you can see the chrome extras, ultimate seat now, hid lighting. pin striping is fantastic and some of the visible stuff is not listed. headlight & brake light modulator.

SALE IS ON HOLD FOR THE SECOND OUT OF TOWN BUYER TO MAKE ARRANGEMENTS. WE FOUND A MINOR REPAIR THAT NEEDS ATTENTION FIRST. MINOR REPAIR FIXED, BUYER IS FLYING IN TOMORROW. I WOULD SAY THE BIKE IS SOLD. FOR THOSE WONDERING, SELLING PRICE WAS ASKING PRICE.

THANKS TO ALL. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR SEARCH FOR A BIKE.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
This bike was built for my wife to be a show bike and we are the original owners. It started as a 2 wheeler and won 2 place @ WD 2007 as a 2 wheeler. It won first place @ WD 2008 as a trike. 36,000 miles and she does not want to ride anymore. The bike has won too many local bike shows to count plus a few at buckeye rally. It now has an ultimate seat with yellow strip. $17,500

PM IF YOU WANT MORE INFO OR MORE PICTURES

some more info. CB, EZ steer, running boards, all balls, optional rear bumper upgrade, rear brake upgrade, extra fuel tank,chrome front wheel, hitch, wired for trailer, you can see the chrome extras, ultimate seat now, hid lighting. pin striping is fantastic and some of the visible stuff is not listed.
Nice Trike

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
I'm very surprised there hasn't been more interest in this trike. That's a great price!!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
There has been interest, but it has been all PM. To those interested, don't be the second person to say, "I'll take it" and miss out.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Interested

If something happens to this second buyer, please let me know I don't live that far from you in PA.
Gary Yoder
PA Chapter T
Somerset,PA

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Buyer is flying in tomorrow. Bike is basiclly sold. For those inquiring minds, sell price was asking price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts