GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone post the Gold Wing event dates for 2004? (i.e., Wing Ding, Honda Hoot, WOTS, Honda Home coming etc, etc)

Thanks a bunch, Joe

·
Registered
90 Posts
Joe, Here's all I know at this point in time. Wing Ding is July 4-8 in Grapevine, Texas. Honda Hoot is June 23-26 in Knoxville, TN. WOTS is September 23-26 in Fletcher, NC. Bluegrass Blast (KY State Rally) is August 27-28 in Paducah, KY. Alabama State Rally is April 1-3 in Madison, AL. Spring Fling (Tenn. State Rally) is April 23-24 in Pigeon Forge, TN. Americade is June 7-12 in New York. I plan on attending all of them. Hope this helps. SLIDE

·
Registered
615 Posts
great Slide , we should name you our event manager. 8) 8)

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
SLIDE said:
I plan on attending all of them. Hope this helps. SLIDE
Actually, it made me feel danged sorry for myself!

:lol:

·
Registered
994 Posts
On the old board there was a posting of a calendar. I thought the idea was to compile all of the rallys and related events. Can't search the old board. Anyone have that site bookmarked? I think the fellow was from Ontario.

·
Registered
994 Posts
That is the calendar I was speaking of

Thanks Tom

I sure hope all event organizers notify you - think this is a great idea.

By the way - hope every checks out November. That is Judy's trike just out of the conversion shop. She is slowly adding goodies. This is her first new bike and she just loves the accessorising and is open to all suggestions. I think I have created a monster

Jim

1 - 8 of 8 Posts