GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hal;

That looks real sharp. I'd like to see it decked out with stelth lights, Show Chrome trunk and saddle bag lights, Ring of Fire, etc.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Capt America said:
Hal;

That looks real sharp. I'd like to see it decked out with stelth lights, Show Chrome trunk and saddle bag lights, Ring of Fire, etc.

I agree. That thing will look great. Add some turndowns and it will be really classy.

·
Registered
309 Posts
If that was a perarl or a diamond white I would trade mine in a New York minute. That just reminds me too much of a police bike.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I too think it would look real sharp with some black trim, & looking like a "Police Bike" might get more cagers attention....A good thing.

·
Registered
228 Posts
POLITE written across the front and a Headlight Modulater and they will all get out of your way

:D

·
Registered
979 Posts
White

:eek:4: Looks like a two wheeled Kenmore, the pearl white on the 99s was cool though. :sw1: :sw1: :sw1: Thanks for the pic though Hal.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
ya, does that come with an ice maker

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
ok, i will trade then, i will trade my yellow 01 for

Ok, I'll trade my yellow 01 for two (2) of those plain ice box white wings. :) JD

1 - 14 of 14 Posts