GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my new 1800 at HDL in Miami on 1/3/04 and found it to be a painless, professional and pleasant experience. Dealing with Hal and Mauricio was a pleasure. The 300 mile ride to my home was done with a broad smile the entire way.
I am now in the process of installing a trunk spoiler, CB, belly pan, Baker Wind Wings, Bushtec Trailer Hitch, EC running lights and Polk rear speakers.
Among other things I would also like to paint the front cowling, the lower side cowlings and my Champion Trailer to match the "Glacial" White code NH-A29. Does anyone have any recommendations where I could purchase the matching paint? TIA

·
Registered
26 Posts
Question

Glacial" White code NH-A29 - Is that the official name for the "04" model ?
How does that compare to the Glacier White from earlier Honda 1500cc colors in or around 1993 models?
Have you looked into matching helmets yet.
Enjoy your new ride!!! Still waiting for mine !
Thxs, Mike

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Nite Owl, I am sure I will enjoy it.

I had a White 95 1500 SE and the new color is more white than the old. It won't be for everyone but my wife and I like it alot. Some tasteful graphics will really set it off.
The old color had pearl in it the new does not. I got the name from the U. S. Paint web site and the code from under the gas lid on the bike. As for helmets I have new Glacier White Arai's and they will have to do for now.

G

·
Glacial White

Congrats Bill,
When you get a chance I'd love to see pictures of the bike in "real world" setting. I am waiting on word of the arrival of mine as I write this.
Ride safe,
Tom

1 - 10 of 10 Posts