GL1800Riders Forums banner

2004 goldwing price and model year???

3K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Ray&Oy 
#1 ·
I recently seen a 2004 Goldwing Non-Abs with 24,000 miles at a BMW Motorcycle Dealership asking price $14,999. I was wondering what a fair retail price would be bike looks in great shape also if that was a good year for the wings???
Appreciate and input!!!

#2 ·
That does sound high to me but in California there may be less demand. I have seen 2007 ABS with similar mileage go for $15+, 2008 ABS for $17.

Of course the dealer may have added some percentage points to leave room to haggle.

Hope that helps,

gary

#3 ·
2004 was a good year for me! Non ABS, the price is to much. I would sell mine (ABS) for that, if I was wanting to sell. Offer 2000.00 less and walk, but leave a number to be contacted......

#5 ·
Marco V

My advice would be, don't settle for less than an ABS model. ABS brake are a llfe (and skin saver), at least in my opinion. Very cheap for what you get!

#6 ·
I gave $12.5 for my 2004 non-abs last November with 84K, and in need of a rear tire. It came with a Cycle Mate CM2000 trailer, floorboards, kick shifter, OEM and Tulsa w/s, CB, grip warmers, volt meter, passenger armrests, cover, full baker wings, a brand new battery in the box, spare and cooler for the trailer, 1 gal. of oil and a new filter, and a few more add-ons. I may not have gotten the "best" deal, but I feel it was fair. Hope this gives you some idea of what's out there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.