GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The load capacity is about 100 lbs but it’s never had that much in it. This model has the polished wheel and handle, large and small fitted bags, and a spare new tire. Also hitch adapter for Bushtec V2 or other vertical receiver. Small enough to unhook and wheel into a motel room if needed. Fits crossways in the bed of a pickup.
$1500 obo. Located 98065.

Attachments

·
Registered
376 Posts
Hi, do you have the color code the trailer was painted or year/model GL18000 it was color matched with. Thanks

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi, do you have the color code the trailer was painted or year/model GL18000 it was color matched with. Thanks
On the road at the moment but I'll check the paperwork.

·
Registered
19,236 Posts
wonder what shipping to 77406
or are you traveling south anytime

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Paperwork shows that the trailer was "close color matched" to Honda Candy Red R274M

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
Paperwork shows that the trailer was "close color matched" to Honda Candy Red R274M
Wow that's my color Durango Red. You know you're making this really tempting and I'm just south of you in Vancouver. Decisions decisions :wink2:

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow that's my color Durango Red. You know you're making this really tempting and I'm just south of you in Vancouver. Decisions decisions :wink2:
Reasonable delivery options are negotiable.

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,551 Posts
Small enough to unhook and wheel into a motel room if needed. Fits crossways in the bed of a pickup.
$1500 obo. Located 98065.
It will fit in the back seat of a Honda Civic too..:) Nice Uni-Go..I miss the one I had at times.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still available.

·
Registered
19,236 Posts
Let me know if you plan any rides near Texas

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let me know if you plan any rides near Texas
That would be a nice little ride but I don't see it happening anytime soon.
Come on up, we'll leave the light on for ya ;-)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.