Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2005 Bunkhouse Camping Trailer "Price Reduced" w/ many extras. Used very little

SOLD!!!! Up for sale is a very good/excellent condition 2005 Bunkhouse camping trailer. We purchased the camper new from Bunkhouse in early 2005. This is the LX model with many upgrades. Besides the king size bed, the camper has carpet in the 24 cu. ft. storage compartment. It comes with an additional light bar on the back as well as the aluminum wheel package along with a painted spare tire. It has the ac duct along with a like new 5,000 btu air conditioner. Included but not shown in the pictures is the 5x6 mini den. Also included is a 48 qt. igloo cooler with cover. There is however one small hole in the screen about the size of a pencil eraser. We were closing the cover one time and got the screen pinched. It is located on the left side of the camper at one of the windows. If you have any questions, please ask. More pictures available upon request. We are asking $3200 for the package. Thanks for looking. Located in Lancaster County, PA
You can contact me by email: [email protected]
1.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Camping season is just around the corner. So, about every week or so I am going to lower the price until the camper is sold. Don't wait too long for a great deal. Price lowered to $3100.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hello,
I got an email from Jeff and Wanda. Not sure of last name. They sent me an email about the camper, but every time I reply to their email, it gets sent back to me. Jeff and Wanda, try again or post on the board. Thanks

John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.