GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I hate to have to sell her but change in life is inevitable. It has been well maintained and garage kept. Recently installed new Madstad windscreen, Progressive front springs, rear trunk spoiler with LED's (brighter when brakes are activated), Baker hand wings, Kyuryakyn passenger and rider's pegs also hand grips, saddle bag LED's, catalectic converter removed and Torque loups header pipes (for better HP and sound, not LOUD), Muth mirrors (red LED turn indicators) Corbin seat with beads (will give the factory seat that is in great shape).
Also another rear tire on rim! As well as a pack-it rack, Honda service manual, OEM windshield (in good shape) and a few other items I cant think of right now.
It has 66,000 on the odometer and MANY MORE TO GO!
Granted it's not show perfect, it does have a few blemishes in the paint it is still a clean good looking wing. Title is clean and in hand.

I am asking $7,700 OBO, THIS OFFER IS WITH TRAILER AND EVERYTHING ELSE LISTED!
I would ride this bike anywhere and everywhere right now! (if I had the time)

I am located at Lincoln Nebraska, you can either PM me or email me at [email protected].

Doug

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,590 Posts
FYI, I'm going to be running through Lincoln thursday morningish on my way back to Ohio. If someone's just interested in the trailer, and he willing to sell it separately, and if you two can finalize things, I'd be willing to grab it and bring it along.....

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bullet Bob,
Thanks for this generous offer, I may just take you up on this, we shall see what transpires?

Reactions: Bullet Bob
1 - 3 of 3 Posts