·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Deleted by author

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Also “new” is the 10.6-gallon fuel cell. The front cowling plastic has been reworked quite a bit to accommodate the re-engineered cooling system for 2005. At first glance the change is very hard to see. Pictures to follow as soon as Honda releases them. (No pictures were allowed at the press conference).

Lends some credance to the rumors we've been hearing all year about changing fans for the overheating issue doesn't it.

10.6 gallon fuel cell oughta convince IB-Mike to get one :p :p

M

·
0 Posts
It will be interesting to see if this comes to be. Automatic. Wow that could have lots of appeal to the trike market and folks who just don't want to shift gears. I don't know if I would want to buy a first year model.

PaMike

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bulldog

:D Hey Bulldog 756 posts very impressive Do you ever eat or sleep? LOL :D Always a pleasure to read your posts. :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:( Personally Honda can keep there automatic, if I wanted an automatic I would just drive my truck, but if it helps out some of the older wingers out there im all for it. Its just not for me. :D :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Javern

:D Hey Javern hows that new wing ? Wipe that smile off your face LOL :D :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
700 Posts
2005 WING Info BOGUS !

Lets see here:
1. No byline of publication info on the article.
2. Who is John Burn?
3. Honda NEVER releases ANY info before the model year dealer show, period, NEVER !
4. The info provided has been fuel for the rumor mill for several years such as the 2000cc engine, automatic trans, rework radiators, ect, ect. The logical donor for any automatic from Honda for the Wing would be from Civic technology.
5. In twenty five years of being an industry insider, I can tell you Honda NEVER releases product info prior to the model year dealer meeting. If this author was truly an industry insider, he would never be allowed near any Honda information for the rest of his career.

·
Registered
4,027 Posts
and his grammer is worse than mine :22yikes: how bad is that :shock: :D :D :D

G

·
0 Posts
Re: Javern

Winger11 said:
:D Hey Javern hows that new wing ? Wipe that smile off your face LOL :D :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

looks perty sittin in the garage...can't ride it cuz it's like frigid here...been buying extras like crazy though. I'll be on master Card's xmas card list for sure

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have a Virus/Firewall/privacy program installed and when I clicked on the site link at the top of this topic, I got a notice that my email address was blocked from being sent to that site (or some other one-who knows). This BS is apparantly just an email address harvester for the authors.
FYI

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
:D Just posted for conversation guys I made no claim it was real, personally I dont think it is but take it for what its worth just speculation at this point. :lol: :sw1: :sw1: :sw1:

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
Speculation is a good word to use on the information provided.

Honda is a bit tight lipped on stuff.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
WingNut43 said:
Honda tried the automatic several years ago ("HondaMatic") and it was a dud. :cry:
Maybe they are going to try a "New and Improved" dud. :)

·
GL1800Riders Founder
1,813 Posts
Re: 2005 WING Info BOGUS !

bushtec said:
Lets see here:
1. No byline of publication info on the article.
2. Who is John Burn?
3. Honda NEVER releases ANY info before the model year dealer show, period, NEVER !
4. The info provided has been fuel for the rumor mill for several years such as the 2000cc engine, automatic trans, rework radiators, ect, ect. The logical donor for any automatic from Honda for the Wing would be from Civic technology.
5. In twenty five years of being an industry insider, I can tell you Honda NEVER releases product info prior to the model year dealer meeting. If this author was truly an industry insider, he would never be allowed near any Honda information for the rest of his career.
You got that right. When I was trying to get info on the new Valkyrie I was getting nowhere fast. Heck I even spent 10 days in Europe with Ray Blank and still couldn't get any info. :(

I say it could be true someday but not today. ;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts