21 - 40 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
not heated seat
yes, abs.
getting things boxed to get price
the best, would be one box out of Canada (doesn't look like Canuckle heads will be allowed to USA anytime soon)
as inside of one box, I could include the other parts already boxed/bagged/protected.
So the question is, anyone here want to accept the box with two other things to put in the mail from USA?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
or maybe three boxes inside. or the lucky person accepting large box gets great deal for the hassle.
more than likely, I don't want to store anything. Would be very happy selling all computers and harness etc to the right person. If they would be as so kind to dole out the bits you fine folk in the good old US of A desire!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I would like to help out as many as possible.
I dont know yet, exact costs. I would need to figure out where the majority is going i.e. CB radio and ecm as from what I can tell, the cb needs the left hand controls radio cb unit and ECM to work together. Probably want the nice honda antenna too.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Would still like to know if you have the stock cubby cover below the ignition switch and cost plus shipping. Second time asking,could you please advise.
Billy

·
Registered
2013 GL1800 Level 4 Candy Alizarin Red
370 Posts
Just a quick heads up folks, all 2001 - 2017 GL1800's sold in Canada were Level lll (everything except Airbag), and Level IV (including airbag).
The U.S. had Level l ,ll,lll & IV of the same years. Just a little FYI.

·
IronMan
19,240 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Do you have left side battery cover ? [email protected]. John. Front wheel ?
He replied to me earlier and said front wheel was not available. Another member, Johnny S, has some powder coated wheels for sale on here. I reached out to him, and he ended up selling me one that had not gone to the coater, yet. May be worth contacting him?

·
Premium Member
5,979 Posts
I'm interested in the combination meter (speedo, tach, fuel guage, etc)
What is condition of this part on the bike and was it damaged in the crash.
Do the gauges light up when you turn the key on. Do the gas and temp gauges work.
What year is the GL1800?
Thanks.

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
Too late to get a fuel gauge sending unit?

21 - 40 of 45 Posts