Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOLD 2006 Burgundy Wing

I am selling my '06 Wing. She is a comfort model, heated seats and grips. I have added a Utopia backrest, Mic-O-Pegs and Baker handwings. The brakes were replaced 6k ago and tires 5k ago. She has lived in the heated part of the house for her entire stay with us. 56k miles. Included are matching helmets with intercoms, new half cover and full cover, trunk rack bag and gel seat cushions. $12,250 negotiable. $12,750 w/trailer Please, calls only. 336-416-8635;Thanks, Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
TTT with new pics

Bump with new pics
View attachment 87340 View attachment 87338 View attachment 87337 View attachment 87339 View attachment 87336 I am selling my '06 Wing. She is a comfort model, heated seats and grips. I have added a Utopia backrest, Mic-O-Pegs and Baker handwings. The brakes were replaced 6k ago and tires 5k ago. She has lived in the heated part of the house for her entire stay with us. 56k miles. Included are matching helmets with intercoms, new half cover and full cover, trunk rack bag and gel seat cushions. <BR>The trailer is an '07 Long custom built. 12" wheels, tongue jack, Led lights and carpeted interior. Pulls very well. $13,750 negotiable. Can separate. Please, calls only. 336-416-8635;Thanks, Mike

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
New photos

New pics

I am selling my '06 Wing. She is a comfort model, heated seats and grips. I have added a Utopia backrest, Mic-O-Pegs and Baker handwings. The brakes were replaced 6k ago and tires 5k ago. She has lived in the heated part of the house for her entire stay with us. 56k miles. Included are matching helmets with intercoms, new half cover and full cover, trunk rack bag and gel seat cushions. $12,995 negotiable. Please, calls only. 336-416-8635;Thanks, Mike

·
Banned
7,604 Posts
Free bump w/a unsolicited comment.
Don't lower your price any further!! You are at a "give away price" !
Having said that, no one should be commenting on a selling price being to high on the open board!
If interested, make an offer. If not, stay out of it.
Yes, me included! I just feel it's one of the rudest things on a forum to openly post a seller is to high on a price. If you must comment, do it by PM!

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
Free bump w/a unsolicited comment.
Don't lower your price any further!! You are at a "give away price" !
Having said that, no one should be commenting on a selling price being to high on the open board!
If interested, make an offer. If not, stay out of it.
Yes, me included! I just feel it's one of the rudest things on a forum to openly post a seller is to high on a price. If you must comment, do it by PM!
:agree:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Located in North Carolina

The helmets are XL & Medium. The bike is located in Winston Salem, North Carolina.
Thanks

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.