GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My one owner 06 Cabernet Red premium audio, comfort package, 42,000 miles well maintained, kept under cover or in the garage. Lot's of add on stuff, chrome luggage rack, Chrome frame rail covers, chrome side cover trim, Rotor covers with amber and blue LED ring of fire, 12 pods of 3 LED's around bike, Transformer rear floor boards, front highway pegs, ride off center stand, Shark gill radiator grills, chrome handle bar ends, New Slipstreamer tall and wide shield with vent, Tulsa belly pan, Utopia back rest, Mirror trim with LED turn indicators, Baker hand wings, passenger PTT and volume control, Has custom mounts for XM and GPS, almost new Dunlap E-3's, trailer hitch with light isolator box, trunk light reconfiguration harness for stop and turn lights on trunk, front and rear drink holders.
There's more! Just replaced front and rear brake pads, Changed spark plugs, changed oil and filter ( Mobil 1 ), Changed Rear gear lube ( Mobil 1), cleaned the K&N air filter, flushed the brake and clutch fluids, adjusted the cruise cable.
I would not be selling the bike but my SO has major health issues that prevent her from riding and we need some cash for medical bills.

The bike $ 13,995 Please call if interested 254-855 0849 I am in Temple,Texas. Will meet at a reasonable distance. Thanks and God bless

Attachments

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Still for sale, I did sell the trailer. guess I was a little low on the price I had a bunch of people wanting it, but the first one with the cash took it home!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.