GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Mode of transport Motorcycle Land vehicle Vehicle Motor vehicle Mode of transport Motorcycle My Goldwing is for sale. It has the full Traxion Dynamic set-up, installed in Woodstock Ga. Their triple clamp, fork brace, rear spring and shock, and their cartridge front forks. Fantastic set up. Bike handles like a sport bike and more smooth ride than stock! Bike has the comfort package, (foot warmers, grip heat and seat heat). Hondaline CB radio, cover, luggage for the bags, trailer hitch and a small mono wheel trailer. New Dunlop T3 tires, excellent maintenance with complete records. Rack on the trunk. Never down, no scratches on the dark red paint. 46,000 ish miles. Never slept outside without cover, always garaged. Only fault is a bird hit the vent on the windshield and the vent has a small unnoticeable crack. A bike is in South Mississippi, I can help with a fly-n-ride from New Orleans if interested. Bike is very near perfect. $13,500

Jay Knight
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Added pictures, I think!

Added pictures I think......trailer works great and is very light.

=Jknight611;6268665] View attachment 58369 View attachment 58369 My Goldwing is for sale. It has the full Traxion Dynamic set-up, installed in Woodstock Ga. Their triple clamp, fork brace, rear spring and shock, and their cartridge front forks. Fantastic set up. Bike handles like a sport bike and more smooth ride than stock! Bike has the comfort package, (foot warmers, grip heat and seat heat). Hondaline CB radio, cover, luggage for the bags, trailer hitch and a small mono wheel trailer. New Dunlop T3 tires, excellent maintenance with complete records. Rack on the trunk. Never down, no scratches on the dark red paint. 46,000 ish miles. Never slept outside without cover, always garaged. Only fault is a bird hit the vent on the windshield and the vent has a small unnoticeable crack. A bike is in South Mississippi, I can help with a fly-n-ride from New Orleans if interested. Bike is very near perfect. $13,500

Jay Knight
[email protected][/QUOTE]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.