GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2006 Goldwing w/ Hannigan Trike conversion - Level I - 21K miles with matched Hannigan trailer.

Started life as a Cabernet Red Metallic Goldwing. The Hannigan conversion was installed in 2009/2010 by Haus of Trikes. I purchased it in 2015.

In 2016 I had the kit and all the tupper-ware removed and painted Sunset Pearl Orange. This is a Dodge/Jeep color (Code LC/FLC)

Later I had the running boards and fronts of the fenders Line-X’d with the matching paint code. No more paint chip/scratch worries.

Hannigan Europa color matched trailer

Steer-Lite 4.5°

Hannigan Spoiler - Whale Tail

Hannigan Foot Fairings (weight bearing)

Trailer Hitch

Ultimate (King) seat with matching backrests.

Kuryakyn passenger armrests

Lower fog lights

MadStad windshield

New Cobra trike front tire

CB Antennae (no CB- transferred to new trike)

The only thing I’m aware of not working is the fuel gauge. It’s possessed, most times it doesn’t work.

A lot of time and money to create a rolling work of art, if you enjoy traveling first class and having a one of one, this is it. Selling only because I purchased my brothers newer and heavily equipped Hannigan.

I’m in the Ft. Worth Tx. area and am free to show it most anytime. I can also assist meeting you at DFW airport if you would like to fly in and ride it home.

I hold a clear Texas title and will only accept cash or a certified check.

$20,000 - Weatherford, TX

Attachments

·
Registered
5,125 Posts
Nice looking bike but i need to ask a question. I have a friend that just bought an 08 with a hannigan trike kit. He needs to know where he can go to get the back wheel brakes replaced. He lives in san antonio and there is no trike conversion place anywhere close. Any ideas.

·
Registered
8,049 Posts
Love the color change :wink2:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice looking bike but i need to ask a question. I have a friend that just bought an 08 with a hannigan trike kit. He needs to know where he can go to get the back wheel brakes replaced. He lives in san antonio and there is no trike conversion place anywhere close. Any ideas.
I'm not familiar with the San Antonio area, sorry. Maybe post on the Texas board for input. I'm sure he already knows but if not, the pads are OTC at most any auto parts store (Honda CRX brakes).

·
Registered
174 Posts
If in Austin area -

Flying Piston Motorcycles
Address: 1401 Sam Bass Rd, Round Rock, TX 78681
Phone: (512) 310-8514

1 - 8 of 8 Posts