GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,

You may remember I had this for sale a few months back then decided to keep her. Well, plans change... I want her to go to a new rider who will put a million miles on her and smile the whole time. So with a NEW LOWER PRICE and a desire to move on here she is at $4200. Ready to make someones' Summer fantastic!

2007 FJR 1300 in almost mint condition! No issues whatsoever. Burgundy, never dropped or even set down. Great tires (Pilot Road GTs, front brand new, rear at 70%), all synthetics, fork seals just done, new front brakes, only mod is frame sliders. Runs as you expect an FJR with only 55k miles to run... Perfect and smooth! If you need to go 160+ mph, or just want to know you can, this is a nice way to do that.

First $4,200 cash takes it! (comes with a $110 cover)

Q and I on the road.jpg

Here you see the bike, and my wife. The $4200 does not include the wife.

You could buy her sight unseen, fly in, and drive her to either coast or border and not regret it. I am located in Salt Lake City, Utah. I do not deliver. I do not accept foreign currency, nor digital payments (i.e. paypal/venmo), no bitcoin, no animal pelts. It's cash or a cashier's check (or personal check which must clear before the keys are handed over). I don't believe I have to "sell" this bike, as anyone who knows bikes understands what she is and can do. This is an exceptional bike in exceptional condition. Thanks for looking, hope you all stay safe and healthy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts