GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has a 2007 Crucible Orange GoldWing left?
Anyone? MY favorite color GoldWing and I miss mine.

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
Traded mine for an 08 red with more bells and whistles.

I did like that color....

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FireEater,
Same here,... after totaling my precious Orange bike.
She found it for me in Chicago, like it because it had an air-bag.

I said: "But it's RED"!
She said: " It has an AIR_BAG"!
I said: "I swore I'd NEVER have a RED bike"!
She said: "IT HAS AN AIR-BAG"!
And that's how I come to have a RED GoldWing.

I have some Orange parts left over that are for sale. NO, they weren't on the bike when it was totaled... >:)

Reactions: jjboyz1

·
Registered
125 Posts

There’s a guy on Facebook, Kustom F6B and Goldwing page that has one for sale. If you want PM me and I’ll get you the info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There’s a guy on Facebook, Kustom F6B and Goldwing page that has one for sale. If you want PM me and I’ll get you the info.

Thanks, jjboyz1.
Kinda reminiscing. I really do miss that bike. Just about had it the way I wanted it. I BLACK Powder-coated a lot of parts, wheels, all four guards, etc. I put so much money it it and when it all went away I vowed NOT to do the same to the '08. I just Ride and maintain it. :laugh:

If you know anyone with an Orange '07, I have a new set of bags (take-offs) a new (in-the-box) top Shelter and a (used) set of side covers for sale. Good deals on all.

Reactions: jjboyz1

·
Registered
851 Posts
Gentleman in our chapter owns one and has no plans to sell it anytime soon. Personally I never cared for the color. But that’s okay. Each to their own. I think it’s one of those things you either love it or don’t.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Mine is an 07 Crucible orange but it is now a trike. I very much like the color and have no plans for getting rid of it anytime soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
Larry, I know one for sale here in Utah. PM me for his number if you're interested.

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Thanks, jjboyz1.
Kinda reminiscing. I really do miss that bike. Just about had it the way I wanted it. I BLACK Powder-coated a lot of parts, wheels, all four guards, etc. I put so much money it it and when it all went away I vowed NOT to do the same to the '08. I just Ride and maintain it. :laugh:

If you know anyone with an Orange '07, I have a new set of bags (take-offs) a new (in-the-box) top Shelter and a (used) set of side covers for sale. Good deals on all.

Hey Larry, couldn’t you swap out the red on your bike with the orange ones. Then have the rest of your parts(fenders and fairing) painted to match. Then you would have an orange bike to make you happy and an airbag that would please the Missus.

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Larry, couldn’t you swap out the red on your bike with the orange ones. Then have the rest of your parts(fenders and fairing) painted to match. Then you would have an orange bike to make you happy and an airbag that would please the Missus.

Nice thought Al but that would probably be more money than what I had in my original '07. I'm just not into all that work anymore.

BTW, the Ride with our son-in-law and 9yo G-son down the Natchez Trace went very well. Even with a little rain the weather was great. A perfect first long-distant Ride for the young lad.

Reactions: MiWinger51

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gentleman in our chapter owns one and has no plans to sell it anytime soon. Personally I never cared for the color. But that’s okay. Each to their own. I think it’s one of those things you either love it or don’t.

Ask him for me if he's care to have any spare parts for it. New (in-the-box) top Shelter, set of saddlebags (new bike take-off's), and a set of used side covers. He can make me a decent offer. Shipping that far probably would be a bit because of the package sizes but I'll take that into consideration when looking at his offer.

·
Vendor
17,785 Posts
I still have one. Mine now has 165,000 on it. Unfortunately, that particular color dulls quickly, and looses it luster in sun. However, I found an old picture of mine when my bike was 4mths old. I can tell by the exhaust turn downs that it was even dirty, but it had lots of rich luster back then.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,554 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I still have one. Mine now has 165,000 on it. Unfortunately, that particular color dulls quickly, and looses it luster in sun. However, I found an old picture of mine when my bike was 4mths old. I can tell by the exhaust turn downs that it was even dirty, but it had lots of luster then.

Greg, we winter in Zephyr just up the road from you at Andys Trailer 'Resort'.

Yes, it did fade some in the Sun...:wink2:

Reactions: GoldWingrGreg
1 - 14 of 14 Posts