Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Up for sale is my Premium Audio 2007 GL1800. I am the original owner and I purchased the bike in 2008, as a leftover.

It is in awesome condition and rides like new. I just don't have the time to give her the attention she deserves. The current odometer reading is 4,469 miles. Odometer may be slightly higher at a later date, as I still ride the bike occasionally.
List of accessories include:

Kuryakyn back rest
Kuryakyn highway floor boards
Alaska leather sheepskin rider seat cover (black)
Honda LED fog lights
Cee Bailey yellow fog light lens covers
Belly pan
Filtermag external oil filter magnet
"Hyperlites" brake lights (16 LEDs on each side)
Baker hand wings
Hopnel tank map pouch
"Wing Stuff" storage cover

I also have some maintenance items including Honda motor oil, oil filters, crush washers and a set of spark plugs and the factory service manual.

I installed a new Yuasa battery on 6-21-11 merely because the stock one was at the age of doubt. The mileage on the bike at that point was about 4,300.

I changed the oil and filter at 905 and 3,976.

Bike has never been laid down, knocked over or been involved an any accident of any kind.

I love this bike, and it has NEVER given me ANY issues whatsoever. It's a shame to let her go, but she deserves to be ridden.

$15K OBO. I'm located in upstate New York, about an hour south of Syracuse.

Here's a link to my eBay listing with some pictures: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110730310155&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_530wt_1165

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking

Ride Safe, Dan
:thumbup:

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.