GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Taken in showroom of Honda of Sumter today. (www.hondaofsumter.com)Couldn't see the metallic effects in the paint in the showroom lighting, but the camera flash brought it out.
All he had in the '07 was standard audio,
price is $16,799 + $300 tax = $17,099
Should be beautiful in the sunlight!
More pics to follow.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Nice, almost as pretty as my Dark Metallic Gray.

·
Registered
185 Posts
awsome photos, can't wait to see the silver and red!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Yeah... it's very pretty. Whereas my '05 blue is a more "in your face" color... this is a more subdued, 'classy' color blue.

But, that color sure makes those powdercoated, standard grey frame items stick outlike a sore thumb. That "boomerang" part of the frame in the 3rd picture looks like... well... a bleached out skeleton bone on a cadever.

First order of business would be to cover that up with a lot of parts: either chrome covers, or color-matched covers from Road Essentials.

:)
Tom

·
Squating Member
7,056 Posts
Sweet, make me think, ummmmmmmmm

·
Registered
113 Posts
"All he had in the '07 was standard audio, price is $16,799 + $300 tax = $17,099"

'07? You said '07!

I thought they weren't do out for another 60 days?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Another Verdayne sighting...hey Verdayne!
Also I don't think Road Trip Essentials do the "boomerang" piece any more, so you will probably have to do chrome or see what "Wing Bling" might be able to do.
Dennis

·
Registered
788 Posts
Molinoman said:
Another Verdayne sighting...hey Verdayne!
Also I don't think Road Trip Essentials do the "boomerang" piece any more, so you will probably have to do chrome or see what "Wing Bling" might be able to do.
Dennis
From the Road Trip Essentials website:

Boomerang Frame Cover Set (now Available again)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Thanks Neil, hadn't visited the site in a month or so, thought that it was a permanent decision on their part. I may need to look into that.
Dennis

·
Registered
788 Posts
Molinoman said:
Thanks Neil, hadn't visited the site in a month or so, thought that it was a permanent decision on their part. I may need to look into that.
Dennis
The bikes that I have seen that have the works done really look nice - but the cost gets a bit much.

How many days?? :wink:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Neil, they are pretty pricey, may have to look at the boomerang covers and get them as my one last big purchase for the Wing while I have this job. After March or April I'll be retired as well...somewhat.
10 more days to go.
Dennis

·
Registered
238 Posts
Isn't that a candy red one next to the blue? I thought they haven't made that color since 2004?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts