GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once again you COULD NOT see the metallic in the paint in the showroom but it showed up in the flash. This color should be cool in the sunlight too.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Robin, Do you more resemblance to 2003 orange or 2002??? or maybe is it completely different!!

W

·
0 Posts
Hmmmmmmm Let's see........ the tail lights don't match, and the GOLDWING emblem is not gold but silver.......... :22yikes: :no:

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,764 Posts
Tony in AZ said:
looks a bit red in the photos

I don't know what it is but in every picture I have taken or seen with the 03 Candy Orange color it always comes out looking sort of red in the pictures. Must be most cameras have a hard time with the orange colors for some reason .

·
Registered
2018 Honda Gold Wing
7,764 Posts
Wi_Winger said:
Hmmmmmmm Let's see........ the tail lights don't match, and the GOLDWING emblem is not gold but silver.......... :22yikes: :no:
The emblems are not sliver, they are chrome. :lol: I just paid 44 dollars for those chrome Gold Wing emblems for the side covers for my 03 Candy Orange. I always thought the gold emblems looked OK on the stock bike, but they just don't go with all the other chrome parts I have on my 03 Candy Orange.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts