GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Re: 2007 GL1800 Raffle

Zonker said:
Raffling off a 2007 GL1800 on March 17th (St. Patrick's Day).
If you would like more info please send me and email.
Thank you....
[email protected]
Are you going to come visit us and sell some tickets up here?
We could do a southern ride-in meet-Zonker breakfast to make all the PMS-ers jealous. Bring 200 tickets and an appetite. And bring Joyce; more people would want to meet Joyce...
And make Bob S. ride too; the last 3 times I saw him he was in the Impala.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Re: 2007 GL1800 Raffle

Zonker said:
Arn Butt Bill said:
[And make Bob S. ride too; the last 3 times I saw him he was in the Impala.
???????
the DD from Tampa. I think he should roadtrip with you since the Miami Wings have sold the most tickets.

BTW everybody, the ticket sale $$$ go directly to FL Rider Ed --- free rider ed erc courses for all GWRRA members that live in FL!
That is the hippest thing in all Wingdom right now and something I proudly endorse/support.

C'mon up, Denny. We'll have a ride-in.

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Toyo said:
Bill, You sure have been talking alot lately. Calm down and take a deep breath.
My receptionist took off and the mailroom kid and I switched off on covering the desk. There's alot of down time up there during the holiday period... :lol:

I want raffle tickets but I want Denny to come up. Or at least meet up with us in Jacksonville on the 27th; that's a good compromise.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Zonker, Arn Butt, I will if you will. Pick a date and place. Just gimme a week or so of warning so's I can rearrange my work schedule as necessary.

John

·
Registered
1,269 Posts
If this is the same raffle that I bought at a GWRRA meeting last year in Dania, I don't want any. I didn't win last year.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
new jersey lefty said:
If this is the same raffle that I bought at a GWRRA meeting last year in Dania, I don't want any. I didn't win last year.

Well....Apparently you're not gonna win this year either.

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
How does one in the western corridor get to buy a chance?

·
Registered
7,425 Posts
Jchefboyardee said:
How does one in the western corridor get to buy a chance?
send an email to Denny. I've been at the drawings in years past and I've watched the winners.
It's one of the really good raffles going; there's just not that many tickets sold and 100% of the profit money goes to rider education for Goldwingers.

John - Denny,
There's a ride-in in Jacksonville that Barman is hosting on Jan 27th. There's quite a few of the Georgia riders going; it would be a nice little spin for the Miami Wings. Look for the post on here somewhere...

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
What color is this Goldwing? I won't be seen on just any '07, ya know! And does this Goldwing have ABS? There is the matter of safety...

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Son of Thunder said:
What color is this Goldwing? I won't be seen on just any '07, ya know! And does this Goldwing have ABS? There is the matter of safety...
The raffle is for the basic GL1800. If you want special colors, CB, Comfort Package, Nav Package/ABS, you would have to pay the difference.

Last years winner wanted the Gold color and a CB radio...he paid the additional cost for those items.

What d'ya want for buck? :shock:

·
Registered
660 Posts
Zonker said:
Son of Thunder said:
The raffle is for the basic GL1800. If you want special colors, CB, Comfort Package, Nav Package/ABS, you would have to pay the difference.

Last years winner wanted the Gold color and a CB radio...he paid the additional cost for those items.

What d'ya want for buck? :shock:
And I thought that I was gonna be the only one to ask that question..... :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

·
Registered
1,321 Posts
in

Zonker said:
new jersey lefty said:

Well....Apparently you're not gonna win this year either.
HAH! I'm in. I'll email ya.

·
lightley seasoned member
3,081 Posts
preachers not gonna win again this year........I'm in.......

1 - 20 of 26 Posts