GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is a basic model 2007 Goldwing with 70,000 miles for $7,000.

Good condition with good tires. Also have a motorcycle lift and a couple of helmets that will go with bike. Bike has a Kennedy CB Keying system wired into the bike's PTT system so a handheld CB can be used. The bike also works with FRS radios or ham radio. Bike has trailer hitch with receiver included. Bike has a Butler drink holder installed along with a drinking cup.

Thanks for looking and if interested or questions, email to sailingtoo at gmail dot com should work nicely.

Per request I got report from ultimatprovin.com on the bike - this is like a carfax report. I'll be happy to provide a copy to interested party. Also just realized I didn't put where I'm located. I'm in Fairhope, AL - just across the bay from Mobile, AL.

I noticed the photos and how bad the bike looks in original photos. That's NOT bad paint, just pollen on bike. I wiped pollen off and got new photos, but the reflections still make it look bad. I am NOT a good photographer - and it shows!

Ken H>

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A bump to show new photos that don't have so much pollen showing making the paint look bad. Let's make that $7,000 or OBO.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump for a price drop. Here's a nice bike for $6,500 - well below Blue Book value. There's a couple of used helmets included also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.