GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my 2007 Honda Goldwing, Level 3 for sale. It has Premium sound, Navigation System, ABS Brakes, CB Radio, Utopia drivers backrest, Kuryakin Super Fork Brace, Front and Back Traxxion Suspension System put on at the Traxxion factory in Woodstock ,Georgia. (If you have never driven a bike with the Traxxion System, you don’t know what you are missing. Once you ride it, you will throw rocks at a stock suspension bike). The bike has only 11,452 miles on it. Tires have about 3000 miles on them, and I only use AMSOIL Synthetic in the engine. I have taken well care of this bike, and really hate to part with it, as it is the best bike that I have ever owned or ridden. We are pursuing other intersts and have no time to ride. I have over $25,000 invested in this bike, and will sacrifice for $18,000 obo. Call 225-933-2685 or 225-658-8683. Email [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Interested. Can you post some pics? Where are you located?
Thanks!
The bike is Maroon in color, located in Slaughter Louisiana, and has a clear title. If you provide your email address, I will forward pictures. Call for more info. 225-933-2685.
Thanks for your interest
Gary

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.