GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The bike requires part #35200-MCA-A61 and we were sent 35200-MCA-H01 as they say the A61 has been discontinued and replaced but the replacement only comes with 2 connectors and the one on the bike has 3 connectors. We are trying to find out what the other connector is for or what the correct # is for a replacement. Can anyone help???

·
GL1800 Doctor
19,347 Posts
The bike requires part #35200-MCA-A61 and we were sent 35200-MCA-H01 as they say the A61 has been discontinued and replaced but the replacement only comes with 2 connectors and the one on the bike has 3 connectors. We are trying to find out what the other connector is for or what the correct # is for a replacement. Can anyone help???
What option level is this 07? Did you ever track down the culprit for the kill switch issue from 2015?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What option level is this 07? Did you ever track down the culprit for the kill switch issue from 2015?
We talked to several people at dealerships and found they sent us the wrong replacement so hopefully when we get it it is the right one. We went by VIN # this time. I don't remember having a kill switch issue.

·
GL1800 Doctor
19,347 Posts
You had posted back in 2015 about having the bike still running even with the kill switch off while traveling in Canada. I can double check your part number if I know the option level. Here is the old thread about your kill switch,

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You had posted back in 2015 about having the bike still running even with the kill switch off while traveling in Canada. I can double check your part number if I know the option level. Here is the old thread about your kill switch,
I don't remember anything about that and we only had a 2008 and a 2003 at that time. This 2007 is a friends that I was trying to help out. I don't remember ever having a problem with a kill switch.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts