GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just received an Orange and a Blue Premium Audio GL1800 and a ABS, premium audio, comfort package and navigation in Black Metallic.

Call Ralph in Ohio at 800-785-6761 for more info.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Hal,

When will the '07s with the airbag be available? Any word from MH?

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WNGNUT said:
Hal,

When will the '07s with the airbag be available? Any word from MH?
I choose not to order one on this batch. I can only order the amount of bikes that are pre-determined by Honda.

I think Honda has the Air Bag in stock now.

But judging by the inquiries I have been getting it looks like the air bag is going to be a very popular bike. I will probably order one on the next order period.

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
jonniedee said:
Does that mean there's better deals to be had on 06's? :?
I only have 2-Black 2006 left and I had 4 last week.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I was just at Freehold Honda in Freehold, NJ. they had a 07 airbag on the floor. It was the burgundy color. Very good looking bike. I did not however like where the radio controls were. But other than that it looked good. 24K and some change.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Is the 07 red a "new" red or is is the same as something else?

·
Registered
322 Posts
The red looked like a brand new color red to me. I thought it looked sharp. Not a yellow but a good looking bike.

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Something tells me Dicepilot will be interested in this thread.

:D

·
Thirsty Member
2,579 Posts
Hal,

What's your opinion of the metalic Black?? An inquiring mind needs to know..... 8)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hal,

What Color is the 2007 ABS?

·
Registered
4,738 Posts
I saw an 07 Orange at Apex Sports in Colorado Springs today and I liked it. Am sure that it looks even better in the sun. It is actually more of a rust than an orange. That's the way I am -- I always like things a little off-color!

·
15 year Member
6,904 Posts
black metallic

Hedo ,

Matt here , I saw the black metallic and it is VERY nice.... being that you do not like chrome, This black is VERY sparkelly<sp> in the sun it is absolutly beautiful.... no kidding...

ALL the colors on the surface seem the same.ie. black, red, blue, orange.BUT!!!!!! They are the nicest colors I have seen in 5 years.... VERY nice job by Honda.... IMHO

Matt(Ashland,MA) :beer2:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hedo said:
Hal,

What's your opinion of the metalic Black?? An inquiring mind needs to know..... 8)
I have not seen it in person so ?????

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Hal,
After kicking my last kid out of the nest, my long haired companion has agreed that we NEED a new wing! :D Her only condition is that my 2003 F150 Supercrew be paid off first. This should happen around the December time frame. I'll be looking for an airbag model. I need some advice... would it be best to wait for something to come in or do you prefer to order? Thanks
Dave

1 - 18 of 18 Posts