GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
3,293 Posts
I have to reserve judgement on this one. It looks great and tacky so i am really undecided :confused::confused:

·
Registered
9,113 Posts
Very cool! May I make a small suggestion? The front of the bike looks great, but the back (trunk and saddle bags) looks plain. Take the 7 pieces of moulding around the trunk and bags and paint then red as well. Otherwise, very cool!!! :thumbup:

·
Registered
728 Posts
What the :22yikes:???

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
That's certainly neat.... At first, I thought it was the Coast Guard version...

I do kinda' like it. Kudos to you guys that put so much effort into your wings... . I just ride a stock Red one... I thought I had accomplished a lot when I put a Utopia back rest on it...:shock:

M

·
0 Posts
You sure have a nice one of a kind wing, Now all you need is lots of chrome.
This is the first time I have seen a dog looking at a Motorcycle. :lol::lol:

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
It looks like "The Autobahn Edition"!!! She's sure to be a headturner!! Is there a story behind the color selection?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Now that is Nauseating!

I have to give you my 2 cents! I just gotta do it! I have to thank you so much for bringing up my breakfast I just paid good money for.I saw that mess and it would'nt stay down for another second.Oh well,have fun with piece of what ever.Sorry but that is way to much. That made my day for sure!:eek:4: :excited:

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Strangest looking chrome I have seen. There must be something red close by that is reflecting in the chrome!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I have to give you my 2 cents! I just gotta do it! I have to thank you so much for bringing up my breakfast I just paid good money for.I saw that mess and it would'nt stay down for another second.Oh well,have fun with piece of what ever.Sorry but that is way to much. That made my day for sure!:eek:4: :excited:
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

L

·
0 Posts
I love the black under the windshield. The RR sticker was an excellent touch I think. My jury is out on the red...

·
Registered
603 Posts
It's completely unimportant what I think about other folks custom work. If you like it that is the only thing that matters.

·
Registered
65 Posts
At first I did not like it, but after looking at it a few more times I think you might be on to something. I think painting the front fairing red (keep the black accents you already have) would look really good. Just a few years ago many sport bikes would be pretty much all one color on the front fender and fairings with the tail section being a lighter color(usually white).

Really the only thing that I do not like at all is the RR stickers. It is not an RR, nor will it ever be one. Might as well put Ducati badging on it since you seem to like Itallian motifs.

Bill

1 - 20 of 48 Posts