1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2008 Airbag - 2010 Trike Kit - 2010 CSC Trailer SOLD

1-100_0710.jpg 1-100_0715.jpg 1-100_1514.jpg 1-100_1518.jpg

Trike and Trailer are SOLD.

Trike and trailer being sold as a package. Both are FULLY loaded. I have more pics as well as build sheets showing all the options on both. Will be posting more. Also included on the trike are:
Hartco Seat
National Cycle SE Shield
Baker Air+ Trike Wings
Progressive Monotubes
J+M Passenger Controller
Rivco HWY Pegs
Stock Shield
Stock Seat
Riser Set Back Kit(REG) ?
MPA mounted reverse direction
Trailer wheel bearings just repacked
Trailer is pin stripped by "Scarecrow"

Bike was serviced in April. Air cleaner, clutch and brake fluids changed, full synthetic oil. Full trike service as well. Approx 12,400 miles. I am still riding it. Price is $29,000 for both trike and trailer. Contact by pm, or e-mail. Thanks for looking, Tom.

Make me an "HONEST" offer........

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
2004 Goldwing/CSC Trike

Tom:
I live in the Villanova (Phila) area. Please give me a call as I have questions about your trike.
Thank you,
Michael
610-291-3807

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Michael I just got this. I am free all day tomorrow. Let me know if it's ok to call? And what's a good time? Tom :trike:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Also has a headlight modulator. All maintenance done by dealer. His wing tech has been there 25 years. :thumbup: Tom :trike:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Lower Price

Price change. Can't figure out how to edit. Anyway.

$26,000 Trike
$ 3,000 Trailer

Have been asked about the trailer separately. Trike must sell first. If buyer doesn't want trailer, then it will be sold. :thumbup: Tom :trike:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks to an astute triker here. I forgot to add the drive shaft has been welded, and is trouble free! :thumbup: Tom :trike:

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
Thanks to an astute triker here. I forgot to add the drive shaft has been welded, and is trouble free! :thumbup: Tom :trike:
Tom,
Does the trike have ABS and are they hooked up on the conversion? Does it have a front rake and if so, what degree?
Who did the conversion? and what dealer does your service? I have a good reason for asking....
Ken

·
Registered
12,417 Posts
Tom,

This is all news to me. Hope that it is good news.

To All: this Trike and Trailer are Cream Puffs.

Tom is as honest as they come. These vehicles have been treated to the best degree possible. This Rig has gotten the "Spa" treatment all of it's life.

Good Luck on the Sale and Congrats to the new owner (whomever), for making such a great deal!

Get your butt up here Tom and say hello!

Bulldog & Meesh

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Tom,
Does the trike have ABS and are they hooked up on the conversion? Does it have a front rake and if so, what degree?
Who did the conversion? and what dealer does your service? I have a good reason for asking....
Ken
Ken it has full ABS, 4.5 rake. Conversion was done by Tommy at Rusty Palmer's in Honesdale PA.. Tommy has been with Rusty's for 25 years. Tommy is the one who services the trike. :thumbup: If you are in this area and own a wing, Tommy is the one you want servicing it! :thumbup: Tom :trike:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Tom,

This is all news to me. Hope that it is good news.

To All: this Trike and Trailer are Cream Puffs.

Tom is as honest as they come. These vehicles have been treated to the best degree possible. This Rig has gotten the "Spa" treatment all of it's life.

Good Luck on the Sale and Congrats to the new owner (whomever), for making such a great deal!

Get your butt up here Tom and say hello!

Bulldog & Meesh
Thanks Dawg. Have tried to get there a number of times. I promise to visit. :nojoke:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.