GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have my 2008 GL 1800 for sale. 26,669 miles. New tires, Driver back rest, Kuryakyn hand grips, Ultimate seat, passenger arm rests, Kuryakyn Longhorn highway pegs, new battery and fresh oil change. Great motorcycle. $7500.

·
Administrator
4,385 Posts
For those who can't make out your license plate, you might want to give your location......

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I'm sorry, that might not be a bad idea lol. Located in Flippin Arkansas. If anyone needs more pics I can text/email/post more. Phone number is 501-414-2097. Text, call or post here any questions about the bike. The reason I'm selling is I have extremly bad hips and after I ride for 30 minutes it is simply too painful. I bought it new at Sunrise Honda in Searcy Arkansas.

·
Registered
32 Posts
no offense, but I thought you were kidding when you said you lived in a town called Flippin..... Lol
Can you specify what level this is? Does it have abs, nav?

If I'm not mistaken, the seat doesn't look stock...... More info please. Brand etc

Thanks

Reactions: dragonx1979

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
no offense, but I thought you were kidding when you said you lived in a town called Flippin..... Lol
Can you specify what level this is? Does it have abs, nav?

If I'm not mistaken, the seat doesn't look stock...... More info please. Brand etc

Thanks
LOL nope not kidding. If you have ever heard of Ranger Bass Boats that's where they are made. That's about the only claim to fame it has. Small town in the heart of the Arkansas Ozarks. The bike is the Audio model. The color is pearl white. The seat is an aftermarket Ultimate seat. I also still have the stock seat that will go with the bike as well. There was no Nav built in on this model. I'm sorry for the bad photos I just snapped them real quick in the shop. I will get better ones hopefully tomorrow.

·
Registered
1 Posts
LOL nope not kidding. If you have ever heard of Ranger Bass Boats that's where they are made. That's about the only claim to fame it has. Small town in the heart of the Arkansas Ozarks. The bike is the Audio model. The color is pearl white. The seat is an aftermarket Ultimate seat. I also still have the stock seat that will go with the bike as well. There was no Nav built in on this model. I'm sorry for the bad photos I just snapped them real quick in the shop. I will get better ones hopefully tomorrow.
Just joined, THX. Is
this bike still for sale?

·
Registered
214 Posts
I certainly paid a lot more than that for my 08. Save color, same mileage. This is a steal.

Sent from my HD1907 using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts