GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This beautiful, garage kept GoldWing is in excellent condition and only has 36,503 miles and is listed for a steal at $9,450.00. I am the second owner I purchased it with 30,527 miles on it. The bike is turn key and go.
The bike is located in Northern New Jersey. Maintenance log from day one previous owner and myself.
It is tastefully equipped with all the right accessories for those long trips or just a short ride around town.
This is my fourth GoldWing and without a doubt my favorite.
Titanium Y181P
Features and extras are listed as follows:

*** There is a zumo 665 that will stay on the bike ***
Factory CB installed
Navigation
Premium Audio system
Factory CB Radio
Heated seats and grips
Grip Puppies and lever puppies
Driving/Fog lights
Luggage rack
Driver backrest
Driver Highway pegs
Barefoot Willies driver cup holder
Passenger Transformer floor boards
Passenger Arm rests with cup holder
Acc plug in the trunk that is powered all the time
There is also a sunshade for the bike's display (no longer available)
Bike is wired for heated gear
Battery tender will go with sale
hand wind deflectors (under mirrors)
**** At 33,635 maintenance was done and upgrades installed ****
Installed new oem air filter
Installed oem Honda fog lights
Installed factory CB unit and antenna (used)
Installed zumo 665 hardwired to bike (brand new refurb unit )
Installed new plugs bkr6e-11
Installed oem brake pads front and rear
Install new set of bridgestone tires with dyna beads front and rear
Changed oil with Valvoline synthetic 10w40 with k&n oil filter 204
Install grip puppies and lever puppies

Medical condition forces me to sell the bike but I am far from desperate and am in no hurry to sell the bike !!!

Give me a call or shoot me an email and I will be happy to answer any questions about the bike.
or arrange a test ride.

Dave
201-719-0955
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Great looking bike with all the bells and whistles....great price as well...good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I’m sorry but I went back and reread the post and I can’t see anywhere it say the bike has any bells or whistles

Reactions: canadian Jack

·
Registered
519 Posts
I’m sorry but I went back and reread the post and I can’t see anywhere it say the bike has any bells or whistles
I'm pretty sure that on the 7th pic from the top I can see a gremlin bell attached to the front engine guard. >:)Oh yea, nice bike though in one of my favorite colors.

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
I'm pretty sure that on the 7th pic from the top I can see a gremlin bell attached to the front engine guard. >:)Oh yea, nice bike though in one of my favorite colors.
D**n you have good eyes. I had to enlarge the picture to as big as I could make it. Then had to get out my magnifying glass and still had to squint to see. So good point.

·
Registered
519 Posts
D**n you have good eyes. I had to enlarge the picture to as big as I could make it. Then had to get out my magnifying glass and still had to squint to see. So good point.
Thanx. But I couldn't hear a whistle if it was coming from a freight train.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Mod’s could you please delete......... After serious consideration I will be keeping my bike.
Good for you! We didnt need to lose an active rider from the club. Come the spring you'll hopefully be up to riding more. Recovery takes time. Took me a year to recover as much as I was going to after my accident in '06.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.