GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling an '08 Red Audio/Comfort/Navi with 31,600 (and counting) miles. Life changes are driving my decision to sell this wonderful machine. I live in Oak Harbor, Washington, but bought it from a dealership in Oregon in April, 2018 with 28,400 miles on it, so I haven't ridden it as much as the other two Goldwings I've owned. But I will say that this one shifts and runs smoother than either of the other two.

It came with many cosmetic farkles (many chrome accents, luggage rack, and fog lamps). I've added a Sena SMH10, Kuryakyn handlebar risers, grip puppies, Utopia backrest, charger port in left glove box, and a handlebar RAM mount. This bike has never failed to start, never been dropped, and has always been kept in the garage with a battery tender during the winter months. The battery is still as fresh as the day I bought it (dealer had just replaced the battery). I had to replace the rear Metzler 880 due to a screw approximately 500 miles ago. I've done a synthetic oil change with Mobil1, flushed all brake reservoirs/lines, clutch reservoir, and cooling system and replaced with Honda engine coolant. I also replaced the air filter. This bike runs flawlessly and the brakes are still in great shape.

In full disclosure, the previous owner had a soundgate unit installed that stopped working, but I use bluetooth so never replaced it. The only blemish is one tiny scratch on the left saddlebag, and one saddlebag chrome accent (right-side) needs new double-sided tape applied on the end.

Thank you for reading!

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.