GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original Owner 2008 Premium Audio Gl1800 - 17,669 miles. Full Traxion Suspension,Russell Day Long Seat, plus a Stock Seat, Spare set of Powder Coated Rims
Garmin GPS, Satellite Radio, and CB.........$9500.00

[email protected].....

Attachments

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
Hey guys... this is my friend Bill’s bike. He’s had to stop riding due to health issues, and he used to be known here as “JetJocky”.

I’ve personally wrenched on this bike a few times when I lived near him, and I can tell you that it’s not only as clean as it appears in the photos, but that it has been WELL cared for. Bill’s an experienced pilot... and as such, has always very keen on maintenance.

Bottom line... someone’s going to get a VERY nice low-mileage bike!

This is us at Americade a few years ago... and also one of Bill & his lovely wife Jeanne with the bike on the same trip:

795BB298-A810-43CD-BAF5-5E7B0913D233.jpg

FFEEE9E7-D446-40EA-B686-DF87339E31A2.jpg

·
Registered
175 Posts
I wondering how far I must drive to get this?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Great bike and price but probably should be in the GL1800 Classified section with others if for sale. More views/buyers for those searching.

·
IronMan
17,638 Posts
great bike and price but probably should be in the gl1800 classified section with others if for sale. More views/buyers for those searching.
??? In for sale section ! ???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)

Sorry if I posted it in the wrong location, took for ever for pictures to load, I was having computer issues...Thank you to Admin for moving it......

·
Registered
470 Posts
Is the color blue or black

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Must be black. Honda didnt offer blue in 2008 and I dont think they've ever offered a blue that was almost black anyway

·
Registered
4,274 Posts
It is Black... mine was an '07 blue in the photo of both bikes at Americade that I posted.

·
Registered
335 Posts
It appears Black... why does most Wings I'm interested in buying have to be black.. I'm so safety conscience having visibility is keen.

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
I assume no ABS? I have a friend looking for a bike, just want to make sure.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts