GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pearl white, less than 7500 miles, Com/Nav/audio. does not have the cb or cd player.
Utopia, grip puppies, Kury pegs and armrest, alaska leather seat covers, trunk and bag carpet, 4 helmets if you need them. Never down, clean. Clear title.
I wish she didn't have to go.
[email protected], 6015941659

Attachments

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Johns is between Brandon and Puckett on hwy 18. Have to watch for it, it's easy to go through without knowing. Best people in Rankin co. to be found. :thumbup: other than my daughter on the extreme opposite south west side of Rankin Co.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Johns is between Brandon and Puckett on hwy 18. Have to watch for it, it's easy to go through without knowing. Best people in Rankin co. to be found. :thumbup: other than my daughter on the extreme opposite south west side of Rankin Co.
Close to Jackson, I think. Looks like another good deal. I gotta get my act together and take advantage of one of these. This won't last long.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hasn'tsold yet, had a couple of people ask. Can you guys offer any helpful advice to get more interest? I mean serious advice other than dropping the price.
Thanks,
Popsx3:?:

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
Mileage is great but not a lot of extras, they usually don't bring a lot more but I find a CB is good plus when selling a bike, a bike with some chrome looks nice also. The price (I know you said not to mention it) but that is the big thing, I would give it a few weeks and see what happens, I sold my 08 a year ago for $16,500 and it was loaded. The right person is out there, it will just take time.
Have you tried putting it on craigslist?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Try e-bay. I think your price is fair but you have to find a person that wants the nav. If you have the title in hand , you can hang on but if your making payments you have to decide how much more you want to invest in the bike before you look at the price and can you get it back. I think if you spread the word on other venues, craigslist (several different cities in your region), e-bay etc you have a good shot at getting your asking price. If the market hadn't taken a dive these last few weeks , we might be talking. Good Luck someone wants this bike.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.