GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Giving up motorcycle camping so offering up my trailer for sale.
2008 Roll-A-Home, White, blue tent, AC port, swivel hitch
20160811_160841.jpg
20160805_183417.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
When were those pics taken? Any pics of the interior current pics? How old are the tires? Does anything come with this besides the trailer/tent? Any accidents with it? Title in hand?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those pics were 2018, tires were new in 2018 before that trip, bearings repacked then as well, The canopy comes with the trailer and I also have a support for the King size bed when it's extended. I don't have current pics of interior but can get them if required. Never been in an accident and I have clear Colorado Title in hand.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
How much to deliver to Denver?

Denver, North Carolina, unfortunately,... :(

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much to deliver to Denver?

Denver, North Carolina, unfortunately,... :(
You could get a quote on UShip, It would fit on a flatbed so could be hauled with other stuff. I would guess in the $1500 range but don't quote me.

·
Registered
25 Posts
t is just what I am looking for , I have same color Goldwing. BUT I am in Florida!!! I would have to buy it for $1000 if It cost $1500 to ship!!!!

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
t is just what I am looking for , I have same color Goldwing. BUT I am in Florida!!! I would have to buy it for $1000 if It cost $1500 to ship!!!!
Or you could take 3 days and ride to CO, then take a week heading back and enjoy the camper. Would cost a lot less than any kind of shipping.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
For those not familiar with Colorado, Lakewood could be considered West Denver.

If I could figure a way to get that trailer into my RV, I would buy it. I plan to take several overnight and 2 day trips alone next summer while in MT. Wish I would have added a hitch to the back of my fifth wheel. Double towing is legal out here.

Reactions: ggubrud

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You could get a quote on UShip, It would fit on a flatbed so could be hauled with other stuff. I would guess in the $1500 range but don't quote me.
I have a guy that could bring it out to you towards the end of next week for $1000 if your interested.

·
Premium Member
1,592 Posts
More pic's interior and exterior----going to be winter soon.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here you go, these pictures are current as of today.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I can see all the pictures, using Chrome.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts