GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black Cherry color R-303M. It has approximately 35,000 miles on it and I am the original owner. My health has declined and I no longer enjoy the Goldwing or touring like I use to. This trailer is in excellent condition (unlike it's current owner). I figure it's worth about half of what I paid for it. I need the room in my garage so it's got to go (2007 Goldwing too). If you know anything about Tailwinds then you know it's a darn good trailer and they aren't cheap! $4,000 located in Beaver Falls, western Pennsylvania. If you don't know anything about Tailwinds then don't bother me.

I won't be checking this forum so if you're interested e-mail me:

[email protected]
Sky King

·
Registered
5,971 Posts
Thinking this is a screaming hot deal. No personal info and maybe it is trashed but half price for a Tailwind???

·
Registered
893 Posts
The price seems right in line. If I hadn't just purchased a Hannigan I would contact the guy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, that didn't take long. Less than 12 hours and this Tailwind is sold!

God Bless Tom Finch for building such a dynamite trailer!!!

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
No surprise. If I had the money, it would not have taken that long. Congrats on the sale, and sorry about why you chose to sell it.

·
Administrator
3,728 Posts
4 grand for an excellent low-mileage Tailwind IS a smokin' hot deal! If Tom were in better health he would have probably bought it to refurbish and resell, for it costs a lot more than that to build one.

Glen

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Glockjock,

Thanks for your comments on my Tailwind price point. It was priced to move because I wanted it out of my garage sooner rather than later. The thing is, the gentleman that is buying it cannot conveniently pick it up until sometime in October. I may have to change this so, anything is possible.

I am truly sorry I am unable to make Tom's celebration gathering. Please give him a warm embrace from me. I wish I could be there with all the Tailwind clan. God Bless you all, especially Tom FInch!

Regards,
Dave Petrun

·
Administrator
3,728 Posts
Glockjock,

Thanks for your comments on my Tailwind price point. It was priced to move because I wanted it out of my garage sooner rather than later. The thing is, the gentleman that is buying it cannot conveniently pick it up until sometime in October. I may have to change this so, anything is possible.

I am truly sorry I am unable to make Tom's celebration gathering. Please give him a warm embrace from me. I wish I could be there with all the Tailwind clan. God Bless you all, especially Tom FInch!

Regards,
Dave Petrun

Dave, I actually wondered if that might be you. I voiced that question to a couple of guys at Tom's gathering this weekend. The trailer was about the right age, mileage, and location, and I knew that the last time you and I had talked that you had some health issues. Dave, I'm sorry that you had to quit riding. I hope things improve. Tom is fighting this cancer for all he is worth, and he has a huge support group.

Dave, I wish you the best of luck!

Glen

Reactions: 1 big skeeter
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.