GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best price you'd pay for the base 2009 audio comfort yellow Goldwing, out the door price plus tax? :biker:

Honda's web-page list it @ $20.999.

Cheers!

·
Registered
8 Posts
What's the best price you'd pay for the base 2009 audio comfort yellow Goldwing, out the door price plus tax? :biker:

Honda's web-page list it @ $20.999.

Cheers!
The most I would pay in Texas is $18,000.00 + taxes. I can buy one out of state now for $17,685.00. I am looking right now if you come across any deals. I haven't found a used one low enough miles yet in yellow or orange.
[email protected]
www.centexpgr.org
Sonny Jones
Waco,Texas

·
Registered
8 Posts
Not sure who your asking about ABS? But I am not sold on ABS yet. I have been racing off road bikes and riding street bikes since 1975 and have never owned an ABS equiped bike. I am a fair weather [normally dry streets,no ice] rider. I have not been on a Goldwing yet do they have xtra touchy brakes?

·
Registered
20,690 Posts
Not sure who your asking about ABS? But I am not sold on ABS yet. I have been racing off road bikes and riding street bikes since 1975 and have never owned an ABS equiped bike. I am a fair weather [normally dry streets,no ice] rider. I have not been on a Goldwing yet do they have xtra touchy brakes?
i don't have ABS and not having it has never caused any big trouble

as long as things are going as expected no ABS is fine with me

i've killed 3 deer with 1800"s and ABS wouldn't have done me any good in any of those cases

what really got me thinking i should have ABS was when one deer jumped out in front of me when i was going about 60, i hit the brakes very quick but i guess i hit them a little harder than i wanted to, by the time i realised what was happening i had left a skidmark 25 feet long and just nicked the rear leg of that deer, the deer kept going and there was no damage to the bike but thats when i decided ABS would have been worth the extra $1000

·
Registered
8 Posts
and whats wrong with yellow.......:agree::agree::thumbup:
I want Yellow... My wife agrees she likes it too...So if we don't buy a used orange one before March I am buying a new yellow wing. I like the visablility factor of bright colors on bikes. the gray and silver look nice but blend into the color of the road. [just my preference]

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Apache Honda in Phoenix AZ has them listed on thier web for 17,399 for a 2009 Audio/Comfort
Sounds about right cuz Hal's 2008 price is $16,999.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts