GL1800Riders Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered our new trailer at the 2008 WOS for a February 2009 delivery as a Valentines gift for my wife. I am looking forward to being able to carry "MORE" of the wife's stuff :lol:

I absolutely agree with all the good words associated with Bushtec, John and Andrew Preston and Samuel.
The entire experience was excellent :agree:

So far I find myself checking the mirror to confirm that the trailer is still back there. Excellent trailer. :thumbup:

Ride Safe

·
Registered
2,530 Posts
Sweet looking set up

You are a very smart man....yes you got a good trailer (some say the best)....but more importantly you are keeping the wife happy....if the wife is happy you will be happy!!!

I too got a trailer in part because I wanted one but also for the wife. Now that she can take all her stuff and be able to bring home souveniers from our travels she really likes to go for rides.

Yup we be smart fellers when we keep the wifey happy!!!:)

·
Registered
126 Posts
:congrats: on the Bushtec. I'm on my second one:p and I have never had any troubles with either of them.

·
Registered
723 Posts
" I am looking forward to being able to carry "MORE" of the wife's stuff :lol:

:cool: Yep, that's about the way I see it too. The more of the wife's stuff you can haul the better she will like the ride.:p Enjoy.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Congrats on the New Trailer

:congrats: You'll love the Bushtec. I've had mine just about a year now. Almost 15K on the trailer without any issues what so ever.

Happy travels!

·
Registered
190 Posts
New to board, new wing being delivered this coming Saturday.
Question: who do you decide between camper or utility trailer? we dont camp much but might with a camper. But they seem heavy, bulky and not so great looking. Is there a camper brand that looks more like the Bushtec?

I can't attend Bike Week as I am in Europe for the week. but need to get set up with one , preferably in a matching color.

David

·
Registered
778 Posts
Nice looking trailer, bike and color. But I have to disagree on the Valentines gift for my wife. I tried that one year with my wife just to see where it would go. I found the end of her shoe and it still hurts. Hope to you see on road :thumbup:

·
Registered
687 Posts
new trailer

Clp3x,

You must be a brave man and a very smooth talker to convince it was her Valentines present :bow:. Really sweet looking setup, that orange is great. I never cared for the 02 or 03 Oranges but that 07 is very nice. I have 4 days or less to get my new Hannigan Sierra delivered to the house and as I sit here in Baghdad waiting for my flight, I am like a kid on Christmas eve :excited:. Congrats on the new trailer!!

·
Registered
326 Posts
Bushtec

CLP3X

Man ,thats a nice lookin ride.
Now you have more room to do the "Hunny do list"
Ordered same unit in Pearl White to pick up @ Americade this year.
Love that red...
txs, F

·
Registered
326 Posts
Plate EETHOMAS

Love that trailer plate.

txs, F

·
Registered
160 Posts
nice looking trailer - have have had mine for 4 years witn no problem - i would say it is the wifes trailer- the first time we took it we got to the room and was taking the bags in and i ask what is in this bag :shrug: she said my shoes :eek:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.