GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,353 Posts
We have lunch dates set up for bike week. You can choose from 2 different dates or go to both....:lol:

March 4th AND March 6th.

Whistle Junction
1854 South Ridgewood Ave. (US1)
South Daytona Beach, FL

Come for both days or just one.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:doorag:Thanks. My daughter and son in law just got out of the Navy. She did one tour to the Persian Gulf and he did two tours:bow:.:p

·
Registered
7,214 Posts
I'm riding down. I'm planning on leaving on the Feb 27 if anyone wants to ride down.

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
I may go down there, on March 1? Depends on the weather I ain't riding in cold or wet weather just to get to Fla. I lived there for the first 41 years of my life.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Daytona week

I plan on attending the last 3 days. I understand the local GWRRA has a meeting place about 45 mins. from Daytona. I will find a place to stay when I arrive. I am 6hrs south. Let me know if you or anyone wants to meet up. Roger :doorag:

·
Registered
6,535 Posts
Local GWRRA chapter is actually in Daytona. They are at the Sunshine Park Mall.

I will be there all week. pm or e-mail me for info / cell

·
Banned
2,620 Posts
We have lunch dates set up for bike week. You can choose from 2 different dates or go to both....:lol:

March 4th AND March 6th.

Whistle Junction
South Daytona Beach, FL

A friend and I are heading down on 5 March, stay outside of Daytona and then ride in on 6 March. Will try to make the lunch. Then we are heading on to Key West for the rest of our ride.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts

March 4th AND March 6th.

Whistle Junction
South Daytona Beach, FL

Hello...what time????? :shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug::shrug:

·
Registered
3,350 Posts
Local GWRRA chapter has a vender setup at the New Smyrna Airport south of Daytona on US 1. Sunshine Mall is GW venders but I don't think there is any connection to GWRRA. I'm leaving NJ on the 27th with five others for three nights in DB and then south to Key West. Wed-Thur. night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts