GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 2010 Forest River Take it Ez 16 model toy Hauler. This is the studio apartments of Toy haulers, it has everything you need for 1 day or 1 month. Air, Heat, Kitchen, Fridge, TV, and storage. We have hauled two nice sized baggers in this trailer without any issues. It will fit probably 3 dirt bikes or A trike, or 1 to 2 ATV depending on the size. The nice thing about this toy hauler it was designed such that it will fit into your garage. We purchased the Garage/add a room and have added and additional awning on back as well. It has an indoor/outdoor Stereo system. Here is a website for all the specs and details; http://www.forestriverinc.com/nd/fifthwheels/worknplay/brochure/TakeItEZ.pdf

Redbrand Credit union in Illinois gave me the retail NADA for the trailer as $11,700. that did not include the add a room, the carpeting for the add a room, the queen air mattress, the porta-potty, and the addition awning that is mounted on the back side.

Contact me through here or [email protected] We are asking $9500 obo. What I have liked about this trailer is that it can also be used as a cargo trailer.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,855 Posts
Where are you located? My son is searching for one of those.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rick this is from the work and play family it is just the baby. Would consider giving a trade allowance for a pull behind motorcycle trailer plus cash. If anyone is interested.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.