GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOLD

The stock seat from my 2010 is for sale. It is heated and is in great condition. Comes with a backrest (Show Chrome) that is removable. (Sorry, no passenger backrest)

It also has the Butt Butler modification ( remove stuff front tailbone area, more padding elsewhere) See http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3738&cat=25
This mod is so much better than stock but it wasn't expensive like getting an Ultimate or Russell or whatever there is out there. I'm not upcharging for the mod, it just comes with it.

So, comfy seat + backrest + free shipping. Yours for the tidy sum of $300.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. You can PM me, but I apologize now if I am slow getting back to you.

Thanks,

Paul

Seat with rest.jpg seat no rest.jpg rest.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Seat

PM sent.

The stock seat from my 2010 is for sale. It is heated and is in great condition. Comes with a backrest (Show Chrome) that is removable. (Sorry, no passenger backrest)

It also has the Butt Butler modification ( remove stuff front tailbone area, more padding elsewhere) See http://www.venturerider.org/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3738&cat=25
This mod is so much better than stock but it wasn't expensive like getting an Ultimate or Russell or whatever there is out there. I'm not upcharging for the mod, it just comes with it.

So, comfy seat + backrest + free shipping. Yours for the tidy sum of $300.

E-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested. You can PM me, but I apologize now if I am slow getting back to you.

Thanks,

Paul

View attachment 61012 View attachment 61013 View attachment 61014

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
If Duck doesn't want the back rest, let me know.

·
Registered
444 Posts
If the deal with Duck falls through, PM me as I'd like to be next in line.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts