GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at a set of used Honda LED fog lights for my 2010 and have a fitment question that I haven't been able to get a good answer from the dealers I've called.

The seller gives a part number of 08V31-MCA-100E. When I Google this number I get a lot of hits saying that it's for an 06-10 Airbag model and all 2012 models. My question is are they saying that the kit will only fit a 2010 Airbag model or it will fit all 2010 models including a Airbag model? Mine is a 2010 audio/comfort (HP), or some may call it a Level 1. Does it make sense that the fog lights on an Airbag model are different than fog lights on any other model?

·
Vendor
17,823 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the good information. I actually decided to pass on the used Honda fog lights because I ran across a set on SoCal Moto's website that are only $50 more than what the used ones are priced at. I run SoCal's LED headlights and I'm pleased with them, they say that their LED fog lights are designed to match the color of the LED headlight bulbs. For the price difference, new just makes sense.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Smart move. I had the OEM accessory LED fog lights and got the Pathfinder LED low and high beam LEDs. The OEM LED fog lights were yellowish compared to the blueish Pathfinder LED lights. So I sold the OEM accessory LED fog lights and bought the Pathfinder which match the headlights great. Very pleased with the Pathfinder setup.

Thanks for the good information. I actually decided to pass on the used Honda fog lights because I ran across a set on SoCal Moto's website that are only $50 more than what the used ones are priced at. I run SoCal's LED headlights and I'm pleased with them, they say that their LED fog lights are designed to match the color of the LED headlight bulbs. For the price difference, new just makes sense.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Smart move. I had the OEM accessory LED fog lights and got the Pathfinder LED low and high beam LEDs. The OEM LED fog lights were yellowish compared to the blueish Pathfinder LED lights. So I sold the OEM accessory LED fog lights and bought the Pathfinder which match the headlights great. Very pleased with the Pathfinder setup.
And the Pathfinders are less than half the cost of the OEM Honda..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts