GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Resident BBQ Expert
13,862 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is to announce the hotel and date details for the 2010 Rogers Arkansas Goldwing Ride In.

The dates will be Thursday April 22, thru Sunday April 25, 2010. You are welcome to stop in any or all of these dates, whatever your schedule will allow.

I have secured the same hotel as the last two years, but at a little better price this time. $69 per room at the Homewood Suites, Rogers Arkansas.

http://homewoodsuites1.hilton.com/e...y-Hilton-Bentonville-Rogers-Arkansas/index.do

You can call the hotel directly, and mention the Honda Goldwing Group, for the group discount. You can also use the link and book online, just use group code, HGW, in the group rate box. I have a large block of rooms, but they will sell out, so dont wait and get left out, and have to stay elsewhere.

Rooms are $69 per night, the hotel will also honor the rate for Sunday nite the 25th, if you choose to stay over.

Room choices are double queen suite, king suite, and king studio. All are avaible at $69, and will be assigned on a first booked basis.

The hotel is a 4 star hilton property.

All rooms incude

wireless inet free
32 inch tv, or two or three
in room full kitchen
in room dining area
in room work desk
breakfast each day

Event plans are still being ironed out at this time, I will post them when they are completed. Last year we had Goldwing riders from 27 states, come and join in on the fun.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts