GL1800Riders Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
7,604 Posts
PUD
Since you deleted you post, I assume you are aware the ad you quoted was in reality a 2010 Wing with custom paint that the dealership is calling a 2011.

·
Registered
268 Posts
PUD
Since you deleted you post, I assume you are aware the ad you quoted was in reality a 2010 Wing with custom paint that the dealership is calling a 2011.
Ya, caught me...I was gonna' have some fun, but a nano sec after I posted I thought....Is this REALLY gonna' be worth the trouble?
:shock:

Pud

·
Registered
334 Posts
Woooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much for the heads up on this deal!!!
I ordered 100 of them, being shipped next week, I can't wait!!! I will make soooooooooooo much money on these!!! And I thought there were no 2011 Goldwings??? Guess I can't believe much from this forum???

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
PUD

I hope at $2253. you knew it is a SCAM!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
Come on you guys you are SO skepical! This is a GREAT deal! Its okay that they dont take PayPal...they tell you the reason they dont. They just want you to send the cash by Western Union, whats wrong with that? Sometimes you just have to take a few chances to get a really good deal. China is not really that far away and Im sure the Chinese police will help you get your money back if this was a scam! Im sure YaFen is a nice guy once you get to know him.

-Bank name:Bank of China
-Address:
No.16 JinPu Road ,NanNing City, GuangXi Province, China
-A/C holder's name: CaoYaFen
-A/C No.:480754801880035677
-Swift code: BKCHCNBJ480

T/T ( Prepayment via our Bank Account -Bank of China )

-Bank name:Bank of China
-Address:
No.16 JinPu Road ,NanNing City, GuangXi Province, China
-A/C holder's name: CaoYaFen
-A/C No.:480754801880035677
-Swift code:BKCHCNBJ480

Paypal's commission is too high and the poor experience,whatever we do any deal with our customer,Paypal will extract a high promotion commission.we have many bad experience by paypal,in that it make the every deal last a long time and sometime lead to our business to be cheated by disloyal buyers.Board of Directors decided that We will not accept paypal because we have built longrelationship with western union.
The MoneyGram address is as following:
-First name is YaFen
-Last name is Cao
-City: Beijing
-Post Code: 100088
-We also need the following info from you after you have made the payment:
-RN(Reference Number)
-Your first name and last name

The Western Union address is as following:
-First name is YaFen
-Last name is Cao
-City: Beijing
-Post Code: 100088
-We also need the following info from you after you have made the payment:
-MTCN(Money Transfer Control Number)
-Your first name and last name
-The phone number that you put in your receipt

·
Registered
238 Posts
You'll get a bike for that price, almost guarantee it.

Based on the picture, I believe you will be the proud owner of a 1:16 scale model that you forked over $2500 for.

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
You'll get a bike for that price, almost guarantee it.

Based on the picture, I believe you will be the proud owner of a 1:16 scale model that you forked over $2500 for.
Yeah.........but its an AIRBAG and NAVI model!!!

·
Banned
7,604 Posts
Oh Oh! We're to late-Looks like it's been flagged for removal. Maybe I shoudn't have ask for it to be investigated.
Sorry, I spoiled the chance of a life time on a great bike! Shame on me!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts