GL1800Riders Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of August's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a video we did of some of the best moments in the 2011 ride season. Even a cameo from a bear...

Can't wait for the 2012 season to roll...

·
Registered
718 Posts
Sops
Its a pity us Aussie cannot see the video, you must have something set to say USA only as it indicates this video is not available in my country

Johng

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sops
Its a pity us Aussie cannot see the video, you must have something set to say USA only as it indicates this video is not available in my country

Johng
Sorry about that. Due to the music being used, it has been blocked in some countries. This one from 2010 is available down under.

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
Very nice. V...E...R...Y nice indeed. While watching at the differing terrain features and roadways, I pondered just how few roads we have in Arizona. Those that we have are ridden over and over and over again, and have become somewhat stale, lacking in their initial impression. Makes me want to really amp up our retirement and ride in your neck of the woods.

Regardless, thanks for the ride, we liked it!

- David

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Very nice. V...E...R...Y nice indeed. While watching at the differing terrain features and roadways, I pondered just how few roads we have in Arizona. Those that we have are ridden over and over and over again, and have become somewhat stale, lacking in their initial impression. Makes me want to really amp up our retirement and ride in your neck of the woods.

Regardless, thanks for the ride, we liked it!

- David
AZ191 never gets Old.. and Yarnell and ShowLow etc. Yes, it's nice to ride other places. I enjoyed riding out to Virginia and riding the Blue Ridge Trail, and then riding around Eureka Springs, AR, but there are people in those other places wishing they could ride in Arizona.... where we ride 12 months a year! :lol:

·
Registered
1,854 Posts
Very nice, normally I don't like the live video type films, but this one was one of the best that I have watched, the picture was very smooth looking, what type camera did you use and how was it mounted. I had never had the desire to get one and film riding footage but I am rethinking that after watching this. :thumbup:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Very nice, normally I don't like the live video type films, but this one was one of the best that I have watched, the picture was very smooth looking, what type camera did you use and how was it mounted. I had never had the desire to get one and film riding footage but I am rethinking that after watching this. :thumbup:
Almost all of the footage was done with a Flip Mino HD camera and a Ram mount on the handle bars. My wife took some of the front shots of the bikes by holding the camera backwards. You can get the flips reasonably priced on ebay. I like them because they have a screen you can easily see and a big button for turning them on and off.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.