GL1800Riders Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This setup would be perfect for someone that wants to travel. Less than 40,000 miles. I'm not very good at turning a wrench so almost everything has been added by a mechanic that specializes in the GL1800 (not at Honda Dealership). Less than 3,000 miles on the tires, oil filter, air filter, brakes, front end suspension (Progressive), brake fluid and clutch fluid. I have dropped a couple of times while not moving but you would never know. Original warranty will expire in mid June.
I had the tailwind trailer repainted after purchase to correct a few blimishes with the original paint. Less than 3,000 miles on this trailer and less than 100 since the new paint job.
I will include a picture of a spreadsheet that itemizes the add-ons that are included with this setup. The spreadsheet has the item# and price of purchase. None of the prices include installation since many of you could install yourself and I was just wanted to keep track of items in case I ever needed a replacement item. There are other motorcycle related items that will be included to clear everything out of my garage but will not be itemized (helmets, battery tender, etc).

$30,000 firm for everything. I will not sell unless everything goes together. Please PM with contact information if interested.

Add Ons.jpg

Luckenbach.jpg

Rear end.jpg

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
I love that mud flap

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.